The Contract Template Bundle
Your services are valuable. Exude confidence and professionalism when you present them!
Use my sought-after templates—and start every project with a solid foundation.
The Contract Template Bundle covers:
- Designer For a Day: This service is a wonderful additional revenue stream to add to your list of services. Designer for a Day allows you to assist clients who need further help beyond the initial interior design consultation, but who aren’t looking to invest in ongoing design services.
- Designer By Your Side: A wonderful interior design service for clients working on a fairly large project and looking for professional guidance without the long-term commitment. I sell these services in minimum time blocks of 20 hours and work with clients on an “as and when you need me” basis.
- Custom Design & Project Management: This service is more detailed and comprehensive. When clients hire me for custom design services, I tell them that they are married to me!
- BONUS Letter of Agreement: Take control and manage clients’ expectations in the first phase of design for the Custom Design and Project Management services with my Flat-Fee Letter of Agreement. We also use this for our 3D design concept-only flat fee service plans when there is no purchasing or implementation services required.
Not only will you receive a detailed contract and walkthrough video with each purchased document, but I’ve also included a Services Outline that provides a clear outline of each interior design service offering! More on that in a minute, but first, here is what's covered:
- Interior Design Services You Provide
- Appointing a Key Decision Maker
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Acts of God
- Procurement/Warehousing/Installation Clauses (where applicable)
- Bonus: Letter of Agreement for the First Phase of Design!
Added Bonus: Services Outline PowerPoints
The additional bonus of my fully customizable downloads will make it simple for you to explain the value of each interior design service you offer. These slide templates are perfect to either send to a client after a discovery call and/or to print for your consultation binder to easily reference as needed. Each slide template includes:
- Brief service outline and benefits to your client
- A detailed list of specific services you provide
- Estimated timelines for the project
- Approximate investment amount
- Getting started and next steps
- And more depending on the specific service
Plus, Walkthrough Videos!
With each purchase, you will also get access to a video walkthrough. The first 20 minutes includes:
- The difference between a "Letter of Agreement" and a "Contract"
- A brief description of each service offering
- Why you need a contract
- When to review the contract with clients and tips on how to use the PowerPoint Services Outline templates
In the second part of the walkthrough video, I do a brief overview of the Services Outline and highlight areas of the contract that you need to edit to include your own information. You will be able to tailor the documents to your specific business model terms and fees.
This is a comprehensive bundle covering three different services! Our contracts are priced at $197 each plus $47 for the Letter of Agreement. When you get the Contract Template Bundle, you save over $150!
I confidently stand behind all my online product service offerings. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will happily issue you a full refund.
While these documents are a fantastic resource for defining which services to offer to your clients, as well as providing a solid foundation for creating a contract that works for the way you run your business, it's imperative all legal documents be reviewed by your own lawyer prior to use. The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice
Along with being an Interior Designer, I am also a Real Estate Broker; where if you don't have a contract, you do not have a deal! I purchased Claire's contract bundle to assist me as I contemplated all of the areas of concern as it relates to my firm's working relationship with our client's as we work on their project. Claire's contracts were a lifesaver, as I was all over the map as to what I needed to include in mine. Claire contracts are concise, and they touch on each of the possible scenarios which could arise during the project. I also found it very useful to have the accompanying videos, as it just helps to reinforce my resolve to take this "delicate" part of the onboarding of a new client out of the equation. For anyone thinking about purchasing Claire's contract bundle, I can DEFINITELY recommend them! I was able to take them, brand them to my business, and adjust them to my business model. Since I offer similar packages, but in a different way, having Claire's contracts saved me a lot stress and time; and they gave me a starting point vs having to create a contract from the beginning. Claire even highlights in red the areas of each specific contract for you to change and rework for your business. These are truly a time saver and great investment for my business! Thanks Claire~
Before I took the course, I was flying by the seat of my pants; however, putting into practice the business processes I learned from your courses has given me the confidence I needed to pursue a design project with a different approach. I recently proposed a very large design project to a client, using some of the valuable techniques I learned in your courses, and they signed the contract and wrote me a check on the spot! If I had not taken your courses, I would not have had the confidence to communicate my worth to the clients and stay organized. I started with Rock the Consultation, then moved on to a One-On-One Coaching, and lastly, the Contracts and Forms - all worth every penny!
The thing I love about Claire’s contracts is that they’re clear and concise; I can confidently present these contracts knowing that they’re easy to understand and my bases are covered.
I thought I was just getting contracts, but [The Contract Template Bundle] also comes with a short video walk-through of each contract and a PowerPoint presentation for each to share with clients—ALL you have to do is personalize them for your business. I feel like I hit the jackpot! Thank you, Claire.