If you have a decorating or renovation project coming up, don’t pick your paint colours out of thin air!
Select colour combinations that will work beautifully together. As a Certified True Colour Expert, let me help to make it super simple for you.
Our Perfect Colour Palettes help you confidently select the best colour for your home, and then see which trim, ceiling, and accent colours pair well with your selected colour.
Choose the perfect interior paint colours the first time, every time. Each 12+-page PDF download includes:
- Undertone (if applicable)
- Two paint comparisons to better understand how to see colour
- Three best white paint recommendations for trim and ceilings
- Ten curated paint colour options to use with the featured colour—no fail colour combinations!
- My five tips for choosing the right paint colour
- Recommendations for selecting the perfect paint sheen
- Tips on selecting the best lighting for your home
- Corresponding photos of our work (if applicable)
- A link to the corresponding paint colour blog
- Valuable resource to get your own painted samples
Or browse our Perfect Colour Palette Collections and choose a curated package of 10 or 20 colours.
I loved the corrdinating paint colors and ended up picking 3 colors for my other rooms in the house. Claire, I was wondering would BM wickham Gray also work as a coordinating paint color with this curated Gray Owl palette?