Benjamin Moore Ultimate Collection
Many, or most, online paint colour recommendations are made in a bubble, with little or no context.
We don’t think that’s very helpful. The Benjamin Moore Ultimate Collection will help you confidently select the best colours for your home, and then see which trim, ceiling, and accent colours pair well with your selected colours.
Get our ultimate collection of 20 PERFECT COLOUR PALETTES and choose the perfect interior paint colours the first time, every time. Every Perfect Colour Palette PDF download includes:
- Undertone (if applicable)
- Two paint comparisons to better understand how to see colour
- Three best white paint recommendations for trim and ceilings
- Ten curated paint colour options to use with the featured colour—no fail colour combinations!
- My five tips for choosing the right paint colour
- Recommendations for selecting the perfect paint sheen
- Tips on selecting the best lighting for your home
- Corresponding photos of our work (if applicable)
- A link to the corresponding paint colour blog
- Valuable resource to get your own painted samples
The Ultimate Resource to Create a Colour Palette for Your Home
Never second-guess your paint colour choices again! With our extensive collection of some of the most popular paint colours from Benjamin Moore, you can feel good about decisions and select the best paints for your project. Don't get overwhelmed— get Claire-ity!
Perfect for the avid DIY'er or interior design professional, with such a vast collection at your fingertips you'll be confident in knowing the undertone for each feature colour (where applicable), the top three choices for which whites to use on your trim and ceilings, plus 10 coordinating colours to consider other rooms in your home—as well as inspiration for creating palettes in accessorizing and decorating a space.
The Benjamin Moore Ultimate Collection Includes:
Benjamin Moore Neutrals and Whites
- White Dove
- Revere Pewter
- Pale Oak
- Edgecomb Gray
- Soft Chamois
- Swiss Coffee
Benjamin Moore Grays and Blue-Greens
- Gray Owl
- Classic Gray
- Stonington Gray
- Coventry Gray
- Wickham Gray
- Palladian Blue
- Hale Navy
- Glass Slipper
- Van Deusen Blue
- Woodlawn Blue