If you have a decorating or renovation project coming up, don’t pick your paint colours out of thin air!
Select colour combinations that will work beautifully together. As a Certified True Colour Expert, let me help to make it super simple for you.
Our Perfect Colour Palettes help you confidently select the best colour for your home, and then see which trim, ceiling, and accent colours pair well with your selected colour.
Choose the perfect interior paint colours the first time, every time. Each 12+-page PDF download includes:
- Undertone (if applicable)
- Two paint comparisons to better understand how to see colour
- Three best white paint recommendations for trim and ceilings
- Ten curated paint colour options to use with the featured colour—no fail colour combinations!
- My five tips for choosing the right paint colour
- Recommendations for selecting the perfect paint sheen
- Tips on selecting the best lighting for your home
- Corresponding photos of our work (if applicable)
- A link to the corresponding paint colour blog
- Valuable resource to get your own painted samples
Or browse our Perfect Colour Palette Collections and choose a curated package of 10 or 20 colours.
India Yellow Dining Room
Hi, Excellent. I just finished your review of India Yellow and poor you in my house. I would like to say I love India Yellow. My entire dining room is in that colour. The room faces east and the colour never fails to make me smile. There is a medium- sized window with an antique stained glass of blues and greens. The room receives quite a bit of light as it also opens to a breakfast nook. The adjacent living room is in a Benjamin Moore red, the name of which escapes me. My kitchen is also in yellow, Benjamin Moore and that one I admit is “getting to me”. I am thinking of painting it Purbeck Stone as it will run smoothly into the counter tops (gray). I thoroughly enjoyed your video and will heed your advice with regard to tones. Thank you so very much.